Find Hindi meaning of Mordant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mordant" in sentences with examples. "Mordant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mordant"
|adjective||having or showing a sharp or critical quality|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mordant"
|Hindi Meaning of Mordant||कटु, कड़वा, तीखा, क्षयकारी, तीव्र, कसेला, कषाय, तिक्त|
|Synonyms of Mordant||Acerbic, Acrid, Caustic|
|Antonyms of Mordant||Nice, Pleasant, Soothing|
Use of "Mordant" word in sentences, examples
- This report presents a comprehensive overview of the acid dyes and mordant dyes market in Norway and a forecast for its development in the next five years.
- Joel McHale is returning to once again lampoon pop culture with his unique brand of mordant wit and edgy quips.
- When former Sydney-based board member Simon Mordant came off the board in November
- Michael PhillipsChicago Tribune. Mordant in the extreme, and often hilarious
- This report presents a comprehensive overview of the acid dyes and mordant dyes market in Romania and a forecast for its development in the next five years
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
- Mandatory - अधिदेशी
- Muddy - मटमैला
- Mislead - गुमराह
- Midst - बीच
- Mutable - परिवर्तनीय
- Miscreant - कुकर्मी
- Maneuver - कौशल
- Mirage - मृगजल
- Malicious - दुर्जन
- Measly - अत्यल्प
- Merge - मिलना
- Maven - प्रवीण
- Mulish - अड़ियल
- Momentary - क्षणिक
- Munificence - शान