Nab Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in N Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Nab. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Nab" in sentences with examples. "Nab" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Nab"
|verb||to catch someone with red handed by doing something wrong|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Nab"
|Hindi Meaning of Nab||दबोचना, गिरफ्तार, जब्त करना, झपटना|
|Synonyms of Nab||Apprehend, Arrest, Seize|
|Antonyms of Nab||Release, Free, Discharge|
Use of "Nab" word in sentences, examples
- The goal is to nab as much treasure as possible and get to the end alive.
- Business banking has long been the thing that sets NAB apart from its big four peers
- The Cops nab thieves while thefting.
- We nabbed seats in the front row of the theater.
- Thief nabbed while thefting.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"