Find Hindi meaning of Nauseating. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Nauseating" in sentences with examples. "Nauseating" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Nauseating"
|adjective||liable to cause a feeling of nausea or disgust|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Nauseating"
|Hindi Meaning of Nauseating||घृणास्पद, वमनकारी, नागवार, अरुचिकर, बदबूदार, अप्रिय, अपकारक, व्याकुल|
|Synonyms of Nauseating||Atrocious, Disgusting, Revolting|
|Antonyms of Nauseating||Alluring, Appealing, Likeable|
Use of "Nauseating" word in sentences, examples
- Russian president from US and EU leaders called 'nauseating' and 'an insult'.
- The enthusiastic message was branded “shameful”, “disgraceful” and “nauseating” by senior.
- While the number is nauseating, it's not particularly surprising.
- What sort of organization would be aware of such nauseating crime and then resolve to squelch such information.
- What makes the murder of the Bloomingburg boy even more nauseating is that it might have been prevented.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
- Novice - कच्चा
- Nonpartisan - अविभक्त
- Nondescript - अवर्णित
- Nasty - खराब
- Nurture - पोषण
- Nefarious - महापातकी
- Nudge - कुहनी मारना
- Nervous - चिन्तित
- Naysayer - उदास
- Natty - सजीला
- Nonentity - तुच्छ व्यक्ति
- Nadir - अधोबिंदु
- Nauseating - घृणास्पद
- Nonchalance - उदासीनता
- Noxious - दु:खदायी
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.