Negligible Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in N Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Negligible. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Negligible" in sentences with examples. "Negligible" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Negligible"
|adjective||so small or unimportant as to be not worth considering|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Negligible"
|Hindi Meaning of Negligible||तुच्छ, नगण्य, बहुत कम|
|Synonyms of Negligible||Inconsiderable, Paltry, Petty|
|Antonyms of Negligible||Significant, Major, Important|
Related Synonyms of "Negligible" with Hindi meaning
|Measly||अत्यल्प, नगण्य, बहुत काम मात्र में, तुच्छ, मामूली|
|Nugatory||निरथर्क, बेकार, अर्थहीन, लघु, संकीर्ण, तुच्छ, नगण्य, मामूली, छोटा-मोटा|
|Paltry||तुच्छ, नगण्य, मामूली, अत्यंत, काम, निंदनीय, तकलीफ, निरानन्द, खराब|
Use of "Negligible" word in sentences, examples
- The Bahamian economy continues to rebound after many years of weak if not negligible growth,
- It takes to clarify incidents referred to the video assistant referee (VAR) by saying the delays are negligible when compared to other.
- Trump administration's new steel and aluminum tariffs on consumer prices will be "negligible to nothing.
- Their poor attendance record and almost negligible participation in Parliamentary affairs have often become subject of other MPs' ire.
- In terms of advancing the introduction of genuinely green, reusable drinks containers, the effect has been negligible.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.