Niggard Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in N Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Niggard. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Niggard" in sentences with examples. "Niggard" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Niggard"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Niggard"
|Hindi Meaning of Niggard||कंजूस, कृपण, मक्खीचूस, खिड़ा, झुँझलाहर, शिकायत|
|Synonyms of Niggard||Mean, Miserly, Parsimonious|
|Antonyms of Niggard||Generous, Unselfish, Kind|
Related Synonyms of "Niggard" with Hindi meaning
|Miserly||कंजूस, कृपण, मक्खीचूस, लालची, अति लोभी|
|Parsimonious||अल्पव्ययी,कंजूस, किफायती, कृपण, मितव्ययी, मक्खीचूस|
|Stingy||कंजूस, कृपण, लोभी, जरा-सा अत्यल्प|
Use of "Niggard" word in sentences, examples
- Year in and year out, imports from China overwhelm our niggard export shipments.
- Nature is prodigal in variety, but niggard in innovation.
- Scrooge was a niggard, pinchgut and hoarder.
- While on the topic of dictionaries, there is this word, niggard, which means to be stingy, cheap, selfish, and ungenerous.
- Thickly-muffled glass of the small iron-barred window beneath which one sits is grey and niggard.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.