Find Hindi meaning of Wag. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wag" in sentences with examples. "Wag" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wag"
|verb||move or cause to move rapidly to and fro|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wag"
|Hindi Meaning of Wag||चलना, डोलना, हिलाना, ठठोलिया, मसखरा, हीलना लड़खड़ाहट, डगमगाहट|
|Synonyms of Wag||Clown, Comedian, Farceur|
|Antonyms of Wag||Tragedian, Dramatist, Serious|
Use of "Wag" word in sentences, examples
- Swimming WAG Violet Atkinson says it's fair to share boyfriend Cam McEvoy's wardrobe
- Tuesday after the Wag walker she hired to take her dog out dropped the leash to answer a phone call.
- Let it Wag is a unique initiative about which a true passionate Animal Lover would have certainly dream
- Dogs wag their tails not so much in love to you as your bread.
- All asses wag their ears. 4. He's a bit of a wag
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
- Wistful - आतुर
- Wane - कमी
- Wither - कुम्हलाना
- Wizened - झुर्रीदार
- Wary - चौकन्ना
- Wisecrack - फब्ती
- Wag - चलना
- Withdraw - पीछे खींचना
- Wrath - नाराजगी
- Woe - उदासी
- Wholesome - आरोग्यजनक
- Windy - तूफानी
- Weld - मिलाना
- Wallow - बहुतायत में होना
- Wily - कपटी
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.