Wry Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wry. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wry" in sentences with examples. "Wry" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wry"
|adjective||using or expressing dry|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wry"
|Hindi Meaning of Wry||टेड़ा, व्यंगपूर्ण, मरोड़ा हुआ, उल्टा, ऐंठा|
|Synonyms of Wry||Cynic, Ironic, Sardonic|
|Antonyms of Wry||Genial, Respectful, Polite|
Related Synonyms of "Wry" with Hindi meaning
|Ironic||व्यंगपूर्ण, ताना, कटाक्षपूर्ण, ऐंठा हुआ, घुमा-फिराकर कहना|
|Sardonic||उपहासपूर्ण, नकली, बनावटी, हंसी अवज्ञापूर्ण, निरदारपूर्ण, उपेक्षापूर्ण, व्यंगात्मक|
Use of "Wry" word in sentences, examples
- This is why we love A Series of Unfortunate Events; it's wry, it's wicked and everyone on the screen seem to either despise or pity you for watching.
- They employ wry wit to target each other on social media
- Porn star Stormy Daniels uses wry wit to put Trump in difficult position
- Her friends recalled her wry sense of humor and “all encompassing” smile.
- Garlock maintained a wry sense of humor all of her life but was protective about some things.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"