Wary Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wary. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wary" in sentences with examples. "Wary" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wary"
|adjective||feeling or showing danger problem|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wary"
|Hindi Meaning of Wary||चौकन्ना, चौकस, सावधान, होशियार, सजग, आसंकित, सावधान, दूरदर्शी|
|Synonyms of Wary||Vigilant, Wakeful, Cautious|
|Antonyms of Wary||Careless, Indiscreet, Reckless|
Related Synonyms of "Wary" with Hindi meaning
|Alert||चौकन्ना, चौकस, सतर्क, फुर्तीला,तेज़, चेतावनी, संकट, सुचना, आकुल स्थिति, सावधान करना|
|Cautious||चौकस, चतुर, सतर्क, सावधान |
Related Antonyms of "Wary" with Hindi meaning
|Headlong||अंधाधुंध, बिना सोचे-समझे, बड़ी तेजी से, सिर के बल, जल्दबाजी में अविचारी|
|Reckless||अव्हेट, अविचारी, असावधान, ग़ाफ़िल, बेपरवाह, उतावला, अक्खड़, दु:साहसी|
Use of "Wary" word in sentences, examples
- The Reserve Bank of India is still wary of upside risks for inflation despite a sharp fall in price pressures in February
- It was dark wherever he'd brought her, and she looked around in wary curiosity
- His expression went from surprise to wary and on to amused in the space of a heartbeat.
- For a moment he gazed down at her with a wary expression on his face and in his eyes.
- She approached nervously, her curiosity tempered by the need to be wary of strangers.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"