Find Hindi meaning of Wayward. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wayward" in sentences with examples. "Wayward" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wayward"
|adjective||difficult to control or predict because of wilful|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wayward"
|Hindi Meaning of Wayward||निरंकुश, अड़ियल, हथ्कर्मी, जिद्दी, मनमौजी, सनकी, झक्की, बेहमी|
|Synonyms of Wayward||Aberrant, Balky, Capricious|
|Antonyms of Wayward||Controllable, Manageable, Disciplined|
Use of "Wayward" word in sentences, examples
- An emotional letter to parliament from the Belgian king's wayward brother
- Belgian parliament has voted to slash their wayward prince's £270,000 yearly allowance
- Bullet, manager of late singer Ebony, has said contrary to the widely held view that she was a wayward and a bad girl
- This week it was a call about a wayward pigeon.
- A wayward tire flew off a pickup truck and struck a police car on Sunday.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
- Wretched - घिनौना
- Weave - कपड़ा बनाना
- Woo - प्रीति करना
- Wheedle - मनाना
- Weird - नदी का बांध
- Wacky - पागल
- Wanting - अतिरिक्त
- Waffle - अस्पष्ट लेख
- Widen - चोडा करना
- Widespread - व्यापक
- Wicked - दुष्ट
- Weld - मिलाना
- Wizened - झुर्रीदार
- Wobble - लड़खड़ाहट
- Waive - छोड़ना