Weary Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Weary. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Weary" in sentences with examples. "Weary" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Weary"
|adjective||feeling or showing extreme tiredness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Weary"
|Hindi Meaning of Weary||उबाऊ, घबराया, थका, थकाऊ, सुस्त, हार, उकता देना, ठकाना, उदास, निर्जन|
|Synonyms of Weary||Drained, Exhausted, Worn-Out|
|Antonyms of Weary||Activated, Energetic, Lively|
Related Antonyms of "Weary" with Hindi meaning
|Indefatigable||अथक, अश्रांत, परिश्रमी, अथाह, मेहनती, उघमी, कर्मशीलल, चिस्त, शक्तिवान|
Use of "Weary" word in sentences, examples
- An oasis off the highway for weary truck drivers in UAE.
- I asked for in a roundabout way because I was too weary of rejection to ask for a tryout.
- UCF's Bernstein 'Mass' will thrill your weary soul.
- England's winners and losers during a weary winter in Australasia.
- We'll get to that in a moment. Weary looked at Sunshine
Learn more words starts by letter "W"