Wicked Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wicked. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wicked" in sentences with examples. "Wicked" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wicked"
|adjective||evil or morally wrong.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wicked"
|Hindi Meaning of Wicked||दुष्ट, पापी, बुरा, दुश्चरित्र, भृष्ट, अन्यायपूर्ण, अनैतिक, देषपूर्ण, निर्दयी, बदमिजाज|
|Synonyms of Wicked||Evil, Iniquitous, Reprobate|
|Antonyms of Wicked||Decent, Moral, Nice|
Related Antonyms of "Wicked" with Hindi meaning
|Virtuous||धार्मिक, पवित्र, पुण्यात्मा, सच्चरित्र, सटी, सदाचारी, विशुद्ध, प्राकर्तिक|
Use of "Wicked" word in sentences, examples
- But to the wicked a region of wintry darkness and of unceasing torment.
- She played the part of the wicked stepmother in the play.
- She wore a wicked grin after her victory.
- It's wicked of them to say such things
- She's known for having a wicked sense of humor.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"