Find Hindi meaning of Wily. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wily" in sentences with examples. "Wily" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wily"
|adjective||skilled at gaining an advantage|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wily"
|Hindi Meaning of Wily||कपटी, कुटिल, धूर्त, मक्कार, चालक, चालबाज, चली, फरेबी, चतुर|
|Synonyms of Wily||Crafty, Cunning, Foxy|
|Antonyms of Wily||Ingenuous, Naive, Unskilled|
Use of "Wily" word in sentences, examples
- It's the idea that a wily Mueller might be duping Trump into a false sense of security so he'll grant Mueller an interview.
- She turned out to be a wily negotiator.
- Xander studied the wily Grey God, aware of Darian's reputation for having a wild streak that bordered on suicidal.
- He's a wily old fox
- Foxes are supposed to be wily creatures.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
- Withstand - काबू पाना
- Wanton - व्यभिचारी
- Weighty - कठोर
- Quick-Witted - हाजिर जवाब
- Waver - हिचकिचाहट
- Woo - प्रीति करना
- Weld - मिलाना
- Winsome - आनन्दमय
- Wane - कमी
- Wizened - झुर्रीदार
- Wax - खोट
- Warranted - गारंटी देना
- Wield - चलाना
- Weird - नदी का बांध
- Warp - तन