Windy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Windy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Windy" in sentences with examples. "Windy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Windy"
|adjective||characterized by or exposed to strong winds.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Windy"
|Hindi Meaning of Windy||तूफानी, वात्म्य, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण, शून्य, हवादार, वेताल, रमणीय|
|Synonyms of Windy||Airy, Blowy, Breezy|
|Antonyms of Windy||Calm, Frozen, Still|
Use of "Windy" word in sentences, examples
- It is a favourite summer resort of the Italians, but is cold and windy in winter.
- Then, one bright windy morning, the postman was out delivering letters when he gasped in astonishment.
- Today Mars is a dry, cold, windy desert
- Stop flying before it becomes too windy to move or fly the glider
- It's too cold and windy for hiking.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"