Find Hindi meaning of Wistful. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wistful" in sentences with examples. "Wistful" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wistful"
|adjective||having or showing a feeling of vague|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wistful"
|Hindi Meaning of Wistful||आतुर, उत्सुक, उदास, चिंतित, विषादग्रस्त, विशारमग्न, चिन्तापरायण|
|Synonyms of Wistful||Dejected, Depressed, Desolate|
|Antonyms of Wistful||Cheerful, Joyous, Happy|
Use of "Wistful" word in sentences, examples
- Yesterday it was snowing; so my wistful longing for the sound of John Adams' drum is wrapped in a blanket of weather-related
- Melancholy violin and banjo in between the wistful longing and loss to keep its truth in advertising.
- West Virginia, My Home,” a wistful tune by Hazel Dickens.
- Yet even with such political fallout, the overall tone of the book is surprisingly wistful.
- Tuesday during what will be a series of wistful gatherings to mark the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Good Friday Agreement.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
- Wicked - दुष्ट
- Wan - हल्का
- Wakeful - चौकन्ना
- Waver - हिचकिचाहट
- Wretched - घिनौना
- Waffle - अस्पष्ट लेख
- Windy - तूफानी
- Widen - चोडा करना
- Weird - नदी का बांध
- Waive - छोड़ना
- Weighty - कठोर
- Wince - चौक
- Wanting - अतिरिक्त
- Weary - उबाऊ
- Woo - प्रीति करना
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.