PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a message on March 11, 2023 in a webinar on the topic of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Sahyog. Government organized 12 webinars for ideas and suggestions for effective implementation of schemes announced in Union Budget 2023. The PM Vishwakarma Sahyog Samman aims to integrate the artists' standard and quality products and services with domestic and global supply chains.
This program is a part of a series of 12 post-budget webinars. In this series of webinars, the Central Government is collecting views and suggestions on the announcements made in the Budget 2023-24, so that all those announcements can be worked in the right direction.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023
- All our traditional craftsmen and artisans of the country will be provided so that their continuous development can be ensured.
- With the help of this scheme, all you traditional craftsmen and artisans who have reached the margins of the society will be connected to the mainstream of the society.
- New golden opportunities of employment will be provided.
- Under the scheme, efforts will be made to make all the craftsmen and artisans self-reliant by providing them golden employment opportunities.
- For the first time in the General Budget 2023, a package has been released for crores of craftsmen and artisans of the country, which is being called PM-VIKAS in short.
- The benefit of Yojana will be provided only to traditional craftsmen and artisans like carpenter, goldsmith, sculptor, blacksmith and potter.
- All traditional craftsmen and artisans will be given the benefit of this scheme so that their continuous and all round development can be ensured etc.