Bellicose Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in B Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Bellicose. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bellicose" in sentences with examples. "Bellicose" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bellicose"
|adjective||willingness to fight with someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bellicose"
|Hindi Meaning of Bellicose||लड़ाकू, युद्धप्रिय, युयुत्सु, लड़ने वाला, झगड़ालू, विवादी, झंझटिया|
|Synonyms of Bellicose||Belligerent, Contentious, Combative|
|Antonyms of Bellicose||Calm, Easygoing, Peaceful|
Related Synonyms of "Bellicose" with Hindi meaning
|Combative||युद्धप्रिय, लड़ाका, लड़ाकू, योधनशील, झगड़ालू, कलहप्रिय, विवादी|
|Pugnacious||झगड़ालू, लड़ाकू, अभद्र, बेअदब, अशिष्ट, बेढंगा, असभ्य|
|Truculent||चेतावनी, भी, भ्यध्यनि, शंका, शोरगुल, सचेतक, युद्धप्रिय, युयुत्स|
Use of "Bellicose" word in sentences, examples
- "Our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime," said the candidate famous for his bellicose style.
- A vital lesson of the modern era is that internationalism has stabilized the world, while lapses into bellicose nationalism have wreaked havoc.
- After bellicose convention, Christie promises quiet exit from office
- The bellicose couple again shouted at him about standing up during the anthem, then slowly realized their error.
- In total, the UN has issued 11 statements strongly criticising the bellicose acts of the Kim Jong-un regime.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"