Truculent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Truculent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Truculent" in sentences with examples. "Truculent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Truculent"
|adjective||eager or quick to argue or fight|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Truculent"
|Hindi Meaning of Truculent||चेतावनी, भी, भ्यध्यनि, शंका, शोरगुल, सचेतक, युद्धप्रिय, युयुत्स|
|Synonyms of Truculent||Bellicose, Combative, Pugnacious|
|Antonyms of Truculent||Gentle, Cooperative, Tame|
Use of "Truculent" word in sentences, examples
- The Register Lectures tackle tractor beams and truculent tech
- The right way to take those problems on is together with other nations, not in a way that is so truculent
- For his advisers it must be like trying to teach a simple lesson to a particularly truculent child
- The Duterte administration remains obstinate and truculent
- Following so soon after Vladimir Putin's truculent and bellicose arms-bazaar address to a rapturous audience in Moscow
Learn more words starts by letter "T"