Bridle Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in B Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Bridle. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bridle" in sentences with examples. "Bridle" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bridle"
|noun||the headgear used to control a horse|
|verb||put a bridle on horse|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bridle"
|Hindi Meaning of Bridle||निरंतरण में रखना, लगाम लगाना, नकेल, निग्रह, लगाम, रोक, रोकना|
|Synonyms of Bridle||Brake, Leash, Restraint|
|Antonyms of Bridle||Release, Set Free, Let Go|
Related Synonyms of "Bridle" with Hindi meaning
|Inhibit||अटकाना, बरजना, रोकना, बाधा डालना, मना करना, अवरोध उत्पन्न करना|
|Restrain||अवरुद्ध करना, सीमित करना, परिमित करना, विरोध जताना|
Use of "Bridle" word in sentences, examples
- Around 50 corrugated asbestos sheets have been dumped on a bridle way at Market Lane, Old Leake, spilling into a dyke.
- I have got almost that exact bridle.
- As the slack was being taken up, the lifting bridle caught under the lid of the basket.
- I couldn't really get him switched on because he was very relaxed and it was only after three out that he started to come on the bridle a bit.
- Don't encourage your horse to lean into the bridle or allow him to take up other incorrect habits.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.