Find Hindi meaning of Inhibit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inhibit" in sentences with examples. "Inhibit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inhibit"
|verb||hinder, restrain, or prevent (an action or process).|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inhibit"
|Hindi Meaning of Inhibit||अटकाना, बरजना, रोकना, बाधा डालना, मना करना, अवरोध उत्पन्न करना|
|Synonyms of Inhibit||Bridle, Constrain, Curb|
|Antonyms of Inhibit||Approve, Assist, Aid|
Related Antonyms of "Inhibit" with Hindi meaning
|Abet||अवप्रेरित करना, दुरुत्साहित करना, उकसाना, उभारना|
Use of "Inhibit" word in sentences, examples
- You shouldn't allow fear of failure to inhibit you.
- drugs that are used to inhibit infection.
- Strict laws are inhibiting economic growth.
- According to researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia, it might take just two alcoholic drinks to inhibit functioning in your prefrontal cortex
- I don't go so far as believing they inhibit creativity as some do
- New animal research published in the journal, Nature, suggests that food can either fuel or inhibit the spread of cancer.
- The imposition of higher taxes has been shown to inhibit growth, employment, revenue and holiday-taking.
- Researchers at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and six other institutions have managed to inhibit cancer metastases using novel steps.
- We don't inhibit them from doing their job.
- High winds continue to inhibit City of Casper snow plow crews and their efforts to clear city streets following the weekend's winter storm.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"