Fetid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Fetid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fetid" in sentences with examples. "Fetid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fetid"
|adjective||smelling extremely unpleasant|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fetid"
|Hindi Meaning of Fetid||बदबूदार, दुर्गन्धयुक्त, मलिन, गन्दा, प्रदूषित, अपवित्र|
|Synonyms of Fetid||Foul, Malodorous, Noisome|
|Antonyms of Fetid||Aromatic, Fragrant, Fresh|
Related Synonyms of "Fetid" with Hindi meaning
|Malodorous||बदबूदार, बेकार, दुर्गन्धित, घटिया, सड़ांध, दूषित|
|Noisome||बहुत गन्दा, बदबूदार, दुर्गन्धयुक्त, घणिक, मलिन, बहुत खराब, नियमोल्लंघन|
Use of "Fetid" word in sentences, examples
- This fetid brew may be causing a national Republican tummy ache, but for Independent reformers, it's pure poison.
- They claim water will become trapped between the dunes and their homes, creating fetid ponds that will spread disease and cause flooding.
- He knew that something big was about to begin in the fetid, freezing camp that for five months had served as his home.
- Vols clean up fetid beach.
- This is not to say they are going to be minus-29 bad; that would be, well, typical morning-after media analysis, for all fetid air that is worth.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.