Noisome Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in N Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Noisome. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Noisome" in sentences with examples. "Noisome" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Noisome"
|adjective||having an extremely offensive smell.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Noisome"
|Hindi Meaning of Noisome||बहुत गन्दा, बदबूदार, दुर्गन्धयुक्त, घणिक, मलिन, बहुत खराब, नियमोल्लंघन|
|Synonyms of Noisome||Fetid, Foul, Malodorous|
|Antonyms of Noisome||Upright, Moral, Just|
Related Synonyms of "Noisome" with Hindi meaning
|Fetid||बदबूदार, दुर्गन्धयुक्त, मलिन, गन्दा, प्रदूषित, अपवित्र|
Use of "Noisome" word in sentences, examples
- Some politicians bent to the will of their more noisome constituents and sacrificed the living-wage jobs.
- Speakers of our language should be aware that “noisome” means smelly and not noisy, “enormity.
- Laterally, is noisome paradigm of unpatriotic streak the pursuit of power in all arenas by political stakeholders in all known history.
- That CPAC was trending in a really noisome direction.
- After all that noisome backbench huffing and puffing about sovereignty and the diktats of foreign judges.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.