Fledgling Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Fledgling. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fledgling" in sentences with examples. "Fledgling" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fledgling"
|noun||a young bird that has just fledged|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fledgling"
|Hindi Meaning of Fledgling||अनुभवहीन, नौसिखिया, नवसदस्य, प्रवेशक, आरम्भक, कमसिन, मुलायम, नव-परमतग्राही|
|Synonyms of Fledgling||Beginner, Greenhorn, Novice|
|Antonyms of Fledgling||Expert, Veteran, Professional|
Related Synonyms of "Fledgling" with Hindi meaning
|Abecedarian||नौशिखिया, प्रारम्भिक, विधार्थी, प्राथमिक, प्रारम्भिक, वर्णानुक्रमिक|
|Tyro||नौसिखिया, आरम्भक, अभ्यासी, प्रवर्तक, नींव डालने वाला, शुरुआत करने वाला|
Use of "Fledgling" word in sentences, examples
- A fledgling Food Forest takes root. First fall fair happens Saturday.
- Since then, hundreds of millions of dollars have been invested in dozens of fledgling health insurance companies.
- That said, there's always going to be a concern when testing fledgling technologies on public roads.
- The picturesque Dumfries and Galloway area has seen a rise in music festivals, including the 13-year-old Wickerman Festival and fledgling Electric Fields.
- The Journey mode gives players control of a fledgling Premier League player as he tackles opponents, agents and other dilemmas.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"