Abecedarian Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Abecedarian. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Abecedarian" in sentences with examples. "Abecedarian" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Abecedarian"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Abecedarian"
|Hindi Meaning of Abecedarian||नौशिखिया, प्रारम्भिक, विधार्थी, प्राथमिक, प्रारम्भिक, वर्णानुक्रमिक|
|Synonyms of Abecedarian||Beginner, Greenhorn, Fledgling|
|Antonyms of Abecedarian||Professional, Expert, Veteran|
Related Synonyms of "Abecedarian" with Hindi meaning
|Greenhorn||नौसिखिया, अनादि, आरम्भिक, नवपरमतग्राही, नोमुरीद, अनुभवहीन, नवांगतुक|
Use of "Abecedarian" word in sentences, examples
- Australia based researchers to be a part of the Abecedarian program three years ago.
- The local region is handicapped by having an abecedarian run its economic development efforts.
- The poem takes an abecedarian structure, with a section for each letter of the alphabet.
- “Each letter is a small surrealist architecture,” Milan says of his architectural abecedarian.
- The Book of Ephraim, the first in the trilogy, reconstructs various séances over the decades in the form of an abecedarian.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"