Surreptitious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Surreptitious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Surreptitious" in sentences with examples. "Surreptitious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Surreptitious"
|adjective||kept secret because it would not be approved of.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Surreptitious"
|Hindi Meaning of Surreptitious||गुप्त, चुराया हुआ, जाली, लुका-छिपी, चोरी का, अप्रकट, छिपा हुआ,|
|Synonyms of Surreptitious||Furtive, Secretive, Sly|
|Antonyms of Surreptitious||Aboveboard, Authorized, Honest|
Use of "Surreptitious" word in sentences, examples
- The documents reveal another surreptitious operation to influence international opinion.
- Female track cycling forebears like Madonna Harris and Sarah Ulmer could be forgiven if they unleashed surreptitious fist-pumps in their lounges
- An elderly neighbour sits centurion on his porch watching Bob with surreptitioussoupçon
- It's hard to tell how often surreptitious drugging actually happens
- The report, which The Washington Post has not independently confirmed, relied on surreptitious video recordings of Alexander Nix
Learn more words starts by letter "S"