Junk Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in J Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Junk. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Junk" in sentences with examples. "Junk" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Junk"
|noun||old or discarded articles|
|verb||discard or abandon unceremoniously.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Junk"
|Hindi Meaning of Junk||कबाड़, बेकार की वस्तू, अस्वीकार कर देना, मलबा, कचरा, अपरद, रद्दी, कतरन|
|Synonyms of Junk||Discard, Dispose Of, Scrap|
|Antonyms of Junk||Keep, Hold, Preserve|
Related Synonyms of "Junk" with Hindi meaning
|Jettison||फेंका हुआ माल, कबाड़, अस्वीकृत वास्तु, मूल्यहीन सामान|
Use of "Junk" word in sentences, examples
- Public health experts are calling for Australia's supermarket giants to remove all junkfood and soft drinks from their checkouts.
- The popular pop-up Greazy Vegan prides itself on its "junk food" offerings and is set to open its own permanent venue opposite Cardiff Castle.
- Russia shed its junk status on Friday after S&P Global Ratings
- The teenage scientist tracking a sea of space junk.
- In years past, if investors wanted to buy junk bonds, they bought U.S. high-yield corporate bonds
Learn more words starts by letter "J"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.