Find Hindi meaning of Mirth. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mirth" in sentences with examples. "Mirth" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mirth"
|noun||amusement, especially as expressed in laughter.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mirth"
|Hindi Meaning of Mirth||झूम, प्रमोद, उल्ल्लास, प्रसन्नता, आनंद, ख़ुशी, चुहल, हर्ष|
|Synonyms of Mirth||Blitheness, Glee, Jocularity|
|Antonyms of Mirth||Blues, Depression, Distress|
Use of "Mirth" word in sentences, examples
- Personal tales that bring tears of mirth and misery
- Hope and Mirth on an Eve of Spring in Kashmir
- North Adams' Bright Ideas Brewing takes over the taps at Thistle and Mirth from 6 to 9 p.m.
- For our mirth to return, the army must stop these killings and bring those missing girls home.
- At least Alexa's mirth is audible, that other household appliances may be silently chuckling at their owners
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
- Mediocre - औसत
- Menial - तुच्छ
- Moderate - विनर्म
- Measly - अत्यल्प
- Mournful - दुःखी
- Metamorphosis - बदलाव
- Melancholy - उदासी
- Mute - मौन
- Manifest - प्रकट करना
- Mentor - परामर्शदाता
- Monopoly - एकाधिकार
- Minute - सूक्ष्म
- Mettle - सहस
- Mock - हंसी
- Mingle - घुलना-मिलना
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.