Mitigate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Mitigate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mitigate" in sentences with examples. "Mitigate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mitigate"
|verb||to make something bad|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mitigate"
|Hindi Meaning of Mitigate||घटाना, काम करना, धीमा करना, हल्का करना, मुलायम करना, नरम करना, गम्भीरता, कम करना|
|Synonyms of Mitigate||Allay, Alleviate, Assuage|
|Antonyms of Mitigate||Aggravate, Incite, Irritate|
Related Synonyms of "Mitigate" with Hindi meaning
|Assuage||बुझाना, काम करना, शांत करना, मंद करना, हल्का करना, ठंडा करना, संतुष्ट करना, धीमा करना|
Use of "Mitigate" word in sentences, examples
- To mitigate the risk of targeted email attacks, an entirely new approach needs to be taken leveraging less traditional methods.
- It's frustrating because the show hasn't figured out a way to mitigate the optics of Lou's promotion over Tracy.
- Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill says rugby is doing "a great job" of mitigating head injury risks.
- According to CBT, the City will use the money to take a multi-layered approach to educating the public about how to mitigate wildfire risk.
- It is the board's obligation to mitigate any further investment related to Baldwin ending her employment.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.