Find Hindi meaning of Surfeit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Surfeit" in sentences with examples. "Surfeit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Surfeit"
|noun||an excessive amount of something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Surfeit"
|Hindi Meaning of Surfeit||अजीर्ण, अति, तृप्ति, अतिरेक्ना, अधिक खाना,खिलाना, आधिक्य, प्राचुर्य|
|Synonyms of Surfeit||Excess, Overindulgence, Repletion|
|Antonyms of Surfeit||Lack, Want, Base|
Use of "Surfeit" word in sentences, examples
- A lack of ducks, and a surfeit of lbws
- A land blessed with an abundance of energy sources but cursed by a surfeit of dumb political resource and energy decision-making.
- The SPCA director of humane programs said he wasn't sure why there was such a surfeit of felines in the region
- Journalists and the fact-checkers are also being swamped with this surfeit or overload of information that they care about
- Environmentalists are worried that a surfeit of absentee state lawmakers accused of sexual harassment
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
- Stilted - अस्वाभाविक
- Surfeit - अजीर्ण
- Skittish - भड़कानेवाला
- Slipshod - बेपरवाह
- Superfluous - निरथर्क
- Seclude - अलग रहना
- Salvage - बचाया हुआ माल
- Subdued - बुझा हुआ
- Sever - अलग करना
- Sulky - नाराज़
- Sluggard - निरर्थक
- Seduce - आकर्षित करना
- Stodgy - उबाऊ
- Sordid - अनैतिक
- Significant - महत्वपूर्ण
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.