Surly Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Surly. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Surly" in sentences with examples. "Surly" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Surly"
|adjective||bad-tempered and unfriendly.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Surly"
|Hindi Meaning of Surly||असभ्य, उदास, कठोर, चिड़चिड़ा, तूफानी, रुखा, बदमिजाज, कुरूप, घ्रणित, भयंकर|
|Synonyms of Surly||Morose, Groucny, Crabby|
|Antonyms of Surly||Gentle, Please, Animated|
Related Antonyms of "Surly" with Hindi meaning
|Lenient||कोमल, दयालु, नरम, मुलायम, कृपालु, अनुग्रहणशील, नाजुक, मध्यम, मृदु|
Use of "Surly" word in sentences, examples
- Seeking a return to its radical roots, Surly Brewing Company has announced a new cutting-edge addition to its seasonal lineup
- Find out where and learn more about this bike on Surly's website.
- After Surly Brewing shuttered the Brewer's Table
- Fulton, fresh off a massive upset of last year's champ, Schell's, has a date with red-hot Surly
- I have not been kind to a couple of past SurlyDarkness Russian Imperial Stout beers.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"