Surge Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Surge. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Surge" in sentences with examples. "Surge" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Surge"
|noun||a sudden powerful forward|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Surge"
|Hindi Meaning of Surge||आवेश, लहर, तरंग, हिलोर, उमड़ पड़ना, बेहतर प्रदर्शन करना, फूलना, आगे बढ़ना|
|Synonyms of Surge||Flow, Gush, Pour|
|Antonyms of Surge||Abate, Dwindie, Stagnate|
Use of "Surge" word in sentences, examples
- Often a surge in recorded crime tends to reflect police activity
- Mumbai City FC beat East Bengal in thrilling contest, surge to quarterfinals
- It didn't take long for the surge in foreign interest that boosted Russian equity sales last year to sputter to a halt.
- Texas oil output surge clogs pipelines, depresses prices.
- A production surge of Indian shrimp might result in a price fall
Learn more words starts by letter "S"