Wanton Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wanton. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wanton" in sentences with examples. "Wanton" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wanton"
|adjective||deliberate and unprovoked.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wanton"
|Hindi Meaning of Wanton||व्यभिचारी, लम्पट, अकारण, अनियंत्रित, अवर, चंचल, ढीठ, निर्दयतापूर्ण व्यवहार|
|Synonyms of Wanton||Dissolute, Licentious, Rakish|
|Antonyms of Wanton||Moral, Righteous, Clean|
Related Synonyms of "Wanton" with Hindi meaning
|Rakish||बांका, तेज़, स्वच्छ, फुर्तीला, साफ़-सुथरा, व्यभिचारी, आवारा, लम्पट, विलासी|
Related Antonyms of "Wanton" with Hindi meaning
|Chaste||शालीन, सादा, पतिव्रता, विन्रम, सुशील, पवित्र, लजालू, सदाचारी, दिखावा, रहित|
Use of "Wanton" word in sentences, examples
- The wanton worship of woody weeds
- I have officially tendered my resignation in the pursuit of wanton weekend activities. It is my prerogative.
- A cyclist who was prosecuted for 'causing bodily harm by wanton and furious driving' after injuring a pedestrian in Salford,
- Nigerians to pray harder for divine intervention in all areas of the nation's life, especially the wanton killing of innocent Nigerians
- If we love one another, the wanton killing, clashes, kidnapping theft and all other vices that bedevil our society would not exist.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.