Sardonic Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Sardonic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sardonic" in sentences with examples. "Sardonic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sardonic"
|adjective||grimly mocking or cynical.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sardonic"
|Hindi Meaning of Sardonic||उपहासपूर्ण, नकली, बनावटी, हंसी अवज्ञापूर्ण, निरदारपूर्ण, उपेक्षापूर्ण, व्यंगात्मक|
|Synonyms of Sardonic||Cynic, Ironic, Wry|
|Antonyms of Sardonic||Genial, Considerate, Deterential|
Related Synonyms of "Sardonic" with Hindi meaning
|Cynical||चिड़चिड़ापन, दोषदर्षी, स्वार्थी, कुटिल, रुखा|
|Ironic||व्यंगपूर्ण, ताना, कटाक्षपूर्ण, ऐंठा हुआ, घुमा-फिराकर कहना|
|Wry||टेड़ा, व्यंगपूर्ण, मरोड़ा हुआ, उल्टा, ऐंठा|
Use of "Sardonic" word in sentences, examples
- The track is a sardonic paean to embracing apathy, sung by Brownstein over chintzy, sugary pop music.
- One will find instances of his sardonic humor in all of his films.
- He is best known for either their joie de vivre or sardonic approach to life
- He's the deadbeat, emotionally arrested dad, always locked and loaded with a sardonic aside.
- Sentimental and mournful, sardonic and surreal, Jack Ladder brings that towering and tender baritone to bear on tales of beauty, love, hope and redemption.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.