Ironic Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Ironic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ironic" in sentences with examples. "Ironic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ironic"
|adjective||using or characterized by irony.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ironic"
|Hindi Meaning of Ironic||व्यंगपूर्ण, ताना, कटाक्षपूर्ण, ऐंठा हुआ, घुमा-फिराकर कहना|
|Synonyms of Ironic||Cynic, Sardonic, Wry|
|Antonyms of Ironic||Considerate, Deferential, Flattering|
Related Synonyms of "Ironic" with Hindi meaning
|Cynical||चिड़चिड़ापन, दोषदर्षी, स्वार्थी, कुटिल, रुखा|
|Sardonic||उपहासपूर्ण, नकली, बनावटी, हंसी अवज्ञापूर्ण, निरदारपूर्ण, उपेक्षापूर्ण, व्यंगात्मक|
|Wry||टेड़ा, व्यंगपूर्ण, मरोड़ा हुआ, उल्टा, ऐंठा|
Use of "Ironic" word in sentences, examples
- It is ironic that both my characters there were very realistically portrayed, especially Bhagmathie.
- 1 developers will be shaking their heads trying to understand how they can catch a break after their stream froze at the most ironic moment possible.
- But in an ironically modern twist, the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother has been won.
- If you are thirsty, you had better go somewhere else. It's ironic.
- My sole criticism of Pronger's book is that this ironic perspective needn't extend only to males who are exclusively or even mostly homosexual.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.