Ignorant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Ignorant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ignorant" in sentences with examples. "Ignorant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ignorant"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ignorant"
|Hindi Meaning of Ignorant||अज्ञानी, अन्जान, अनपढ़, अनभिज्ञ, अपरिचित, निपट, निबृद्धि, मुर्ख, बेवकूफ|
|Synonyms of Ignorant||Illiterate, Uneducated, Unaware|
|Antonyms of Ignorant||Aware, Knowledgeable, Literate|
Related Synonyms of "Ignorant" with Hindi meaning
|Oblivious||अनजान, बेखबर, बेपरवाह, बेसुध, भुलक्कड़, विस्मरणीय, ग़ाफ़िल, भूलने वाला|
Related Antonyms of "Ignorant" with Hindi meaning
|Aware||सचेत, सावधान, अवगत, बोध|
|Cognizant||अवगत, जानकार, संज्ञाता, जानकार, परिचित, सचेत, अभिज्ञ, सावधान, जागरूक|
|Erudite||पंडित, विद्दन, मान, प्रतिष्ठित, साक्षर, शिक्षित, अक्षरांकित, प्रज्ञ, बुद्धिमान|
|Pedantic||पाण्डित्य प्रदर्शक, पंडताऊ, शैक्षिक, सैद्धान्तिक, अक्रियात्मक, अव्यवहारिक|
|Sagacious||दूरदर्शी, निपुण, बुद्धिमान, विलक्षण, झीन, कुशाग्र बुद्धि, सूक्ष्मदर्शी|
Use of "Ignorant" word in sentences, examples
- The answer is that they, like so many other young people who think they know it all, are really uninformed and ignorant.
- We captured some of the controversial and hilariously ignorant comments posted on his Twitter account before they went into lockdown.
- He failed every time, and in so doing proved that he is too lazy, ignorant or lost in his own universe of narcissism to do the job.
- It's obvious that they are ignorant of world history and the history of China and Hong Kong, or have no decency of character.
- We know we were being very ignorant and inconsiderate, and we would really like to apologize for our immaturity.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.