Itinerant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Itinerant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Itinerant" in sentences with examples. "Itinerant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Itinerant"
|adjective||travel from place to place.|
|noun||a person who visits place to place.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Itinerant"
|Hindi Meaning of Itinerant||भ्रमण करना, घूमना, भटकना, आप्रवास करना, निरुद्देश्य चलना, खानाबदोशी, यायावरी|
|Synonyms of Itinerant||Nomadic, Vagabond, Vagrant|
|Antonyms of Itinerant||Permanent, Settled, Resident|
Related Synonyms of "Itinerant" with Hindi meaning
|Vagabond||घुमन्तु, खानाबदोश, घुमक्क्ड़, आवारा, इधर-उधर भटकना, बहेतु|
|Vagrant||खानाबदोश, अवर, घुमक्कड़, डांवाडोल, घुमन्तु, बंजारा, इधर-उधर भटकना|
Use of "Itinerant" word in sentences, examples
- Mobile food vendors now fall under the category of peddlers, solicitors and itinerant merchants.
- Jazz musicians are a famously itinerant bunch
- The action never stopped on the Itinerant Musings chat board where news items were discussed as they hit the newswire.
- The son of an itinerant horse trainer who would go from stable to stable
- A Consumer Affairs spokeswoman said itinerant traders purporting to be from Westside
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.