Irritate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Irritate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Irritate" in sentences with examples. "Irritate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Irritate"
|verb||to make someone little angry|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Irritate"
|Hindi Meaning of Irritate||चिढ़ना, उत्तेजित करना, क्षुब्ध करना, गुस्सा दिलाना, अनुक्रिया देना, डाह या जलन उत्पन्न करना|
|Synonyms of Irritate||Aggravate, Bug, Exasperate|
|Antonyms of Irritate||Assuage, Please, Aid|
Related Antonyms of "Irritate" with Hindi meaning
|Mitigate||घटाना, काम करना, धीमा करना, हल्का करना, मुलायम करना, नरम करना, गम्भीरता, कम करना|
Use of "Irritate" word in sentences, examples
- Some New York sports fans are easily more irritated than ever before.
- Reptile droppings around homes irritate Florida residents looking for solutions.
- Grolle says “it's so irritating, I don't even get my work done anymore.”
- Babies may be wearing a wet or dirty diaper for too long and their stool can be irritating to the skin
- This article will discuss foods that can irritate COPD.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.