Find Hindi meaning of Illusory. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Illusory" in sentences with examples. "Illusory" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Illusory"
|adjective||based on illusion|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Illusory"
|Hindi Meaning of Illusory||भ्रामक, अवास्तविक, काल्पनिक, बनावटी, कृत्रिम|
|Synonyms of Illusory||Fallacious, Unreal, Dreamlike|
|Antonyms of Illusory||Real, Certain, Definite|
Use of "Illusory" word in sentences, examples
- According to researchers, repeated lies have higher truth ratings than new statements in a phenomenon called the illusory truth effect.
- These are hidden behind an illusory wall on the other side of the gap from where you came out of the staircase.
- Repetition also is called “illusory truth.
- Mr. Fastenow may have himself succumbed to the "illusory truth effect.
- Trump, in turn, used repetition to drive home his claims, invoking the illusory truth effect
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Idiosyncrasy - विशेषता
- Inbred - अन्तर्भव
- Inept - अकुशल
- Impoverish - आसक्त
- Insidious - धोखेबाज
- Indigenous - देशावरी देशी
- Illuminate - सजाना
- Ignoble - अधम
- Invigorating - स्फूर्तिदायक
- Irritate - चिढ़ना
- Integrity - एकता
- Implicit - अप्रत्यक्ष
- Iniquity - अन्याय
- Itinerant - भ्रमण करना
- Incite - उकसाना
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.