Imminent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Imminent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Imminent" in sentences with examples. "Imminent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Imminent"
|adjective||about to happen.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Imminent"
|Hindi Meaning of Imminent||सन्निकट, आसन्न, नजदीक, समीपस्थ, निकटस्थ, निकटवर्ती, असहनवित, प्रत्याशी, आगामी|
|Synonyms of Imminent||Impending, Momentary, Proximate|
|Antonyms of Imminent||Distant, Doubtful, Later|
Use of "Imminent" word in sentences, examples
- The familiar bright yellow Cavendish banana is ubiquitous in supermarkets and fruit bowls, but it is in imminent danger.
- Strike imminent after U of M profs reject school's offer. By Joyanne Pursaga, Winnipeg Sun.
- Findings from British Cycling's investigation into Shane Sutton imminent.
- Family stymied by 'imminent threat law' in trying to avert Halloween shooting rampage. By: Kaitlin Durbin and Jakob Rodgers The Gazette.
- ACCC dairy inquiry: Major dairy probe imminent.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"