Find Hindi meaning of Impart. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impart" in sentences with examples. "Impart" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impart"
|verb||make information known.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impart"
|Hindi Meaning of Impart||प्रदान करना, विदित करना, बताना, थामना, संभालना, संचारिक करना, पहुँचाना, सम्प्रेषित करना|
|Synonyms of Impart||Carry, Communicate, Convey|
|Antonyms of Impart||Conceal, Hide, Withhold|
Use of "Impart" word in sentences, examples
- Former India coach and South Africa opener is in Mumbai to impart high-performance coaching to select children at a five-day clinic.
- The party would impart training in skill development and capacity-building.
- Knowing how these modifications impart protein function can be essential to understanding important biological processes and diseases.
- If the fashion pack has one piece of wisdom to impart it is that the myth of the perfect pair of jeans is precisely that.
- Both music and storytelling, the novel implies, have, and impart, the power to endure.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Intimate - अन्तरंग
- Impromptu - तात्कालीन
- Inept - अकुशल
- Inconsequential - नगण्य
- Inured - साधना
- Integrity - एकता
- Inhibit - अटकाना
- Irk - थकाना
- Insolent - उघत गुस्ताख़
- Insane - उन्मादी
- Intensify - प्रचण्ड होना
- Indict - दोष लगाना
- Impetuous - अविवेकी
- Immerse - डुबोना
- Innocuous - अहानिकर
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.