Impartial Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Impartial. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impartial" in sentences with examples. "Impartial" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impartial"
|adjective||treating all rivals or disputants equally|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impartial"
|Hindi Meaning of Impartial||तटस्थ, निष्पक्ष, न्यायिक, न्यायी, सच्चा, अपक्षपाती|
|Synonyms of Impartial||Dispassionate, Equitable, Indifferent|
|Antonyms of Impartial||Prejudiced, Partial, Discriminating|
Related Synonyms of "Impartial" with Hindi meaning
|Nonpartisan||अविभक्त, न्यायी, मुन्सिक, सच्चा, पक्षपातरहित, तटस्थ, निष्पक्ष, मध्यस्थ, उदासीन|
Related Antonyms of "Impartial" with Hindi meaning
|Biased||अभिनत, पक्षपातपूर्ण, तरफदार, एकतरफा रुख, एकांगी, के पक्ष में झुकना |
|Partisan||पक्षपाती, हिमायती, पूर्वाग्रही, समथर्क, एक पक्षीय|
|Tendentious||पक्षपातपूर्ण, एकतरफा, अभिनत, एक और झुका हुआ पक्षधर, हिमायती, दाल सम्बन्धी|
Use of "Impartial" word in sentences, examples
- Chartrand asserted that the investigator was impartial because he did not meet with the witnesses that Chartrand had referred to him.
- All these efforts, and more, have helped Iowa achieve a national reputation for operating a fair, impartial and reasonable court system.
- Probate judge and challenger see two views of impartial.
- Being impartial means not being prejudiced towards or against any particular side regardless of your opinion, experiences or affiliations.
- State Police Chief Loknath Behera has said that the police will conduct an impartial inquiry into the two recent political murders in the district.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.