Impeccable Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Impeccable. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impeccable" in sentences with examples. "Impeccable" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impeccable"
|adjective||in accordance with the highest standards|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impeccable"
|Hindi Meaning of Impeccable||स्वच्छ, त्रुटिरहित, अपप, अवगुणरहित, त्रुटिहीन, निरपराध, निर्दोष, निष्पाप|
|Synonyms of Impeccable||Absolute, Consummate, Flawless|
|Antonyms of Impeccable||Blemished, Defective, Flawed|
Related Antonyms of "Impeccable" with Hindi meaning
|Marred||खराब करना, बिगाड़ देना, दुषित करना, हानि पहुँचाना, विकृत करना|
Use of "Impeccable" word in sentences, examples
- House: Victorian Mansion Restored with Impeccable Detail.
- Ford's eye is impeccable- and not just the luxurious trappings of Susan's life, but the nourish nightmare of the book she's reading too.
- New England does autumn right: Our mornings are crisp, our PSLs both pumpkiny and spicy, and our foliage impeccable.
- Her qualifications are impeccable.
- Comey is a man of impeccable reputation, of which he is justly proud.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.