Imperative Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Imperative. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Imperative" in sentences with examples. "Imperative" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Imperative"
|adjective||of vital importance|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Imperative"
|Hindi Meaning of Imperative||अनिवार्यता, आज्ञार्थक, आदेशक, अत्यावश्यक, अवश्य, आदेशात्मक, आज्ञासूचक|
|Synonyms of Imperative||Pressing, Urgent, Obligatory|
|Antonyms of Imperative||Optional, Voluntary, Secondary|
Related Synonyms of "Imperative" with Hindi meaning
|Obligatory||अनिवार्य, अपरिहार्य, आवश्यक, बाध्यकर, अवश्य, विवशकारी|
Use of "Imperative" word in sentences, examples
- The rapid phase-out of coal fired stations is an imperative first step.
- Obamacare makes a GOP Senate imperative.
- They also truly demonstrate just how imperative voter turnout is.
- A thing of power, pain, depth, displacement, history and heritage, 'The Mourning' is simply imperative.
- Jewish Americans have a moral imperative to oppose Trump, Bill Clinton says. submit to reddit.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.