Impetuous Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Impetuous. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impetuous" in sentences with examples. "Impetuous" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impetuous"
|adjective||acting or done quickly and without thought or care|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impetuous"
|Hindi Meaning of Impetuous||अविवेकी, क्रोधी, जोरदार, तेज़, प्रचंड, प्रवर्तक, प्रोत्साहक, मोजी, आवेगी, प्रेरक|
|Synonyms of Impetuous||Brash, Toolhardy, Irnbrovident|
|Antonyms of Impetuous||Cautious, Circumspect, Considerate|
Related Synonyms of "Impetuous" with Hindi meaning
|Brash||ढीठ, भड़कीला, ध्रष्ट, गुस्ताख़, आशंकित, हैरान, तनावग्रस्त|
|Headlong||अंधाधुंध, बिना सोचे-समझे, बड़ी तेजी से, सिर के बल, जल्दबाजी में अविचारी|
|Rash||उतावला, अतिशीघ्र, अविवेकपूर्ण, जल्दबाज़|
Use of "Impetuous" word in sentences, examples
- She is as calm and thoughtful as her father is strident and impetuous.
- That steady hand is so preferable to Donald Trump's impetuous and undisciplined behavior.
- I am not a traitor, I am not impetuous, I am not some hyper-malcontent,” the letter read.
- He is a man of impetuous passion, his hours are unaccounted for.
- Unfortunately Andy was a little too impetuous and being caught in no mans land sometimes gave away unnecessary goals.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.