Find Hindi meaning of Impulsive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impulsive" in sentences with examples. "Impulsive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impulsive"
|adjective||acting or done without forethought|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impulsive"
|Hindi Meaning of Impulsive||आवेगशील, प्रवर्तक, प्रेरक, प्रोत्साहक, मौजी, आवेगी, प्रभावशाली|
|Synonyms of Impulsive||Brash, Hasty, Reckless|
|Antonyms of Impulsive||Cautious, Needful, Thoughtful|
Related Synonyms of "Impulsive" with Hindi meaning
|Instinctive||सहज, स्वाभाविक, स्वत्त: प्रवर्त, स्वाभाव प्रेरित, प्राकर्तिक, नैसर्गिक|
|Spontaneous||जंगली, तत्क्षण, सहज, स्वाभाविक, प्राकृतिक|
Use of "Impulsive" word in sentences, examples
- If someone is impulsive, it means that they act on instinct, without thinking decisions through.
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Stands Behind 'Lulu' Record, Learned to Be More Impulsive From Lou Reed.
- It's okay to be impulsive to a certain extent, but you must pause and think.
- It's a wildly impulsive album for these wildly impulsive times, a true distillation of the day and age in which it was created.
- They view us as impulsive, undependable, egocentric, and dangerous.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"