Find Hindi meaning of Impute. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impute" in sentences with examples. "Impute" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impute"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impute"
|Hindi Meaning of Impute||आरोप, लांछन लगाना, अध्यारोपण करना, दोष मढ़ना, उत्तरदायी तेहरान, क्ष्रय देना|
|Synonyms of Impute||Assign, Accredit, Ascribe|
|Antonyms of Impute||Disapprove, Exculpate, Exonerate|
Use of "Impute" word in sentences, examples
- It's possible to impute political motives to the computer scientists.
- To call him the head of a mafia is to impute criminality," said Thadeus Sory, Nyantakyi's lawyer.
- In the absence of efficient communication, potential belligerents are left to impute the worst possible motives to the unexplained actions of others.
- The evangelists impute to him a higher claim than he made.
- Finally one cannot impute the nonreceipt of our dispatch of November 18.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Inclusive - संयुक्त
- Initial - आरम्भिक
- Inbred - अन्तर्भव
- Instinctive - सहज
- Impassive - उदासीन
- Insolent - उघत गुस्ताख़
- Indifferent - अपक्षपाती
- Imminent - सन्निकट
- Impeccable - स्वच्छ
- Inured - साधना
- Indignation - रोष
- Inhibit - अटकाना
- Intractable - अवश्य
- Insipid - बेस्वाद
- Impute - आरोप
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.