Find Hindi meaning of Increment. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Increment" in sentences with examples. "Increment" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Increment"
|verb||cause a discrete increase in|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Increment"
|Hindi Meaning of Increment||बढ़त, वृद्धि, वेतन-वृद्धि, प्रगति, लाभ, तरक्की, बढ़ोत्तरी|
|Synonyms of Increment||Advance, Boost, Hike|
|Antonyms of Increment||Decrease, Loss, Slump|
Use of "Increment" word in sentences, examples
- Mr Mwanza said the increment of fuel has everything to do with the country being broke as opposed to the lies government is telling people.
- We began to run the company on six-weekly cycles we called increments.
- Merrill proposed a tax increment financing district based on future property tax revenue increases.
- According to the committee members, the proposed increment will not reduce road accidents but rather create loopholes for corruption.
- Central government employees will not get annual increment if their performance is not upto the mark, the Centre has said
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Importune - हाथ
- Impoverish - आसक्त
- Infuriate - क्रोधित करना
- Instinctive - सहज
- Invert - उलटना
- Immure - बंद करना
- Incredulous - अविश्वासी
- Impromptu - तात्कालीन
- Impartial - तटस्थ
- Incorrigible - असुधार्य
- Increment - बढ़त
- Impinge - टकराना
- Invective - अपवाद
- Implacable - अतोष्णीय
- Inherent - अंतर्जात
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.