Find Hindi meaning of Indict. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Indict" in sentences with examples. "Indict" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Indict"
|verb||to charge someone with crime|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Indict"
|Hindi Meaning of Indict||दोष लगाना, अभियोग लगाना, आक्षेप लगाना, दोषोरोपण करना, उत्तरदायी, ठहरना|
|Synonyms of Indict||Accuse, Arraign, Charge|
|Antonyms of Indict||Absolve, Acquit, Exonerate|
Related Synonyms of "Indict" with Hindi meaning
|Accuse||दोष लगाना, अभियुक्त ठहराना, आरोप, अभियोग लगाना, इल्जाम लगाना, भला-बुरा कहना|
Use of "Indict" word in sentences, examples
- If you decide to indict, you indict. If you decide not to indict, you don't indict.
- A deadly shootout at a car wash with rival gangs confronting each other was part of the evidence used to indict and arrest the violent suspects.
- A Winn Parish grand jury did not indict Stephan Duncan for the shooting death of Fernando Jewitt in Winnfield in May.
- A grand jury Thursday indicted the Palo Pinto County Sheriff who is accused of using a tape recorder to spy on his former girlfriend.
- But I could also see him avoiding a controversy by just saying, here's all the evidence, it's not our job to indict, that's up to the attorney general.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Immerse - डुबोना
- Incisive - तीक्ष्ण
- Increment - बढ़त
- Ignominious - बदनाम
- Imminent - सन्निकट
- Impassive - उदासीन
- Ironic - व्यंगपूर्ण
- Insolent - उघत गुस्ताख़
- Inept - अकुशल
- Inundate - बहना
- Insatiate - उत्साही
- Illicit - अनुचित
- Indigent - गरीब
- Industrious - उघमी
- Irate - क्रुद्ध