Find Hindi meaning of Indignation. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Indignation" in sentences with examples. "Indignation" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Indignation"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Indignation"
|Hindi Meaning of Indignation||रोष, नाराजगी, गुस्सा, अप्रसन्नता, कोप, रोगः, तापस, प्रचंडता, पागलपन|
|Synonyms of Indignation||Anger, Ire, Exasperation|
|Antonyms of Indignation||Glee, Comfort, Happiness|
Use of "Indignation" word in sentences, examples
- UK media & elite greet Russian Patriarch with suspicion and indignation.
- She has not even learned that exhibition on which so many pride themselves, of 'righteous indignation.
- Everywhere intense indignation was aroused by the cruel tortures and executions.
- 1920 provoked the indignation not onl y of the manufacturers but of all the middle-class.
- Well, that's not very friendly," Josh said with a note of indignation in his voice.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Impede - अटकना
- Ironic - व्यंगपूर्ण
- Impassioned - उत्साहित
- Inception - आरम्भ
- Implicit - अप्रत्यक्ष
- Interdict - निषेध
- Incendiary - गृहदाही
- Incessant - अनवरत
- Irrelevant - बेलगाम
- Inhibit - अटकाना
- Invective - अपवाद
- Infinite - विशाल
- Inconsequential - नगण्य
- Intractable - अवश्य
- Insurgent - द्रोही
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.