Find Hindi meaning of Indiscriminate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Indiscriminate" in sentences with examples. "Indiscriminate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Indiscriminate"
|adjective||to do something withour carefull judgement|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Indiscriminate"
|Hindi Meaning of Indiscriminate||अंधाधुंध, अभेदकर, अविवेकी, निर्विशेष, पचमेल, आकस्मिक, अनियमित|
|Synonyms of Indiscriminate||Haphazard, Random, Unplanned|
|Antonyms of Indiscriminate||Systematic, Orderly, Methodical|
Related Synonyms of "Indiscriminate" with Hindi meaning
|Haphazard||दैवयोग, दैवीय, घटना, अव्यवस्थित, आकस्मिक, लापरवाह, संयोग, अकस्मात्|
|Random||अनियमित, आकस्मिक, यादृच्छिक, निरुद्देश्य|
Related Antonyms of "Indiscriminate" with Hindi meaning
|Fussy||अति अलंकृत, हड़बड़ाहट भरा, मं-मेख निकालने वाला|
Use of "Indiscriminate" word in sentences, examples
- He is friendly to Stephen, but not an indiscriminate partisan.
- If it helps, death is indiscriminate," he added.
- Yet even the distribution of toxic matters by the blood is not necessarily followed by general and indiscriminate injury to the nervous elements.
- The indiscriminate use of Mercator's projection, for maps of the world, is to be deprecated owing to the inordinate exaggeration of areas in high latitudes.
- You mean sociopathic, indiscriminate killers who can't sleep a night in their own beds without someone trying to kill them.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"