Induce Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Induce. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Induce" in sentences with examples. "Induce" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Induce"
|verb||succeed in persuading or leading (someone) to do something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Induce"
|Hindi Meaning of Induce||प्रेरित होना, प्रवृत्त करना, उकसाना, उभारना, लाना, कारण होना|
|Synonyms of Induce||Convince, Persuade, Effectuate|
|Antonyms of Induce||Discourage, Prevent, Hinder|
Related Synonyms of "Induce" with Hindi meaning
|Actuate||उकसाना, परिचालित, प्रवत, सक्रिय करना, चालू करना, आरम्भ करना, शुरू करना|
Related Antonyms of "Induce" with Hindi meaning
|Dissuade||रोकना, निवारण करना, विपरीत परामर्श देना, मना करना, ध्यान फेरना|
Use of "Induce" word in sentences, examples
- Lack of other ingredients may also induce chlorotic conditions.
- Acids and moist heat induce similar changes.
- Other accounts say that he starved himself to death on failing to induce Antigonus to free his native city.
- Asa utilized the treasure of the Temple and palace to induce the Syrians to break off their relations with Baasha.
- New research investigates how visual hallucinations can be induced and reveals more about the workings of the human mind.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.